Thank you for volunteering for the Labor 2020 Campaign!
WITH YOU. WE WIN.
You can do all this from the comfort and safety of your own home.
All you need to help us win is a phone, a computer and an internet connection. Please contact your local
union coordinator to assist with any resources if they are unavailable to you. (Scroll down for contact info)
On or before the day of your scheduled phone bank shift, your field coordinator will email you
with a ZOOM LINK to the training, as well as an ACCOUNT NAME, PASSWORD, and PIN NUMBER
that you will need to log into the phone bank.
To participate in phone bank training, you will need to familiarize yourself with ZOOM meetings. The
following link will have instructions and tutorials available.
If you are uncomfortable calling from your own phone line, you can go to the following link to set up a
Google Voice number that you can use to dial with your cell phone or your laptop. You can also contact
your local field coordinator for help.
GOOGLE VOICE SET UP HOW TO:
If you do not have free unlimited calling, Google can help you with that too! You can use Google
Hangouts to call anywhere for free. You can find out how to use that at the following link:
GOOGLE HANGOUTS SET UP HOW TO:
Every Tuesday Thru Saturday (inclusive) we will have 30 minute training sessions on how to use the
phone bank at :
● 11 am
● 2 pm
● 5 pm.
On each of those days, we will be calling our brothers and sisters to remind them to vote for labor
● 11:30am to 2:30pm
● 2:30pm to 5:30pm
● 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Contact information for field coordinators will be available throughout the phone bank
sessions to help if you run into any difficulties.
Please feel free to ask additional questions to your respective regional
Not sure of your region? Feel free to call any of us!
Jamiel Martin 313-622-8995 email@example.com
James Northmore 575-680-0649 firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Michigan (inc. Flint, Lansing, Saginaw):
Joseph Bellgowan 517-862-1328 email@example.com
Danny Wimmer 989-254-2625 firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Michigan (inc. Jackson, Ann Arbor, Monroe):
James Johnson Jr. 517-262-1333 email@example.com
Cajsa Maki 906-631-5019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos from AFGE Local 1658's post VFW 6756 FISH FRY SCHEDULE / CORNED BEEF DINNER / 2021 - https://mailchi.mp/ce23cf6f1b8a/vfw-6756-fish-fry-schedule-corned-beef-dinner-2021
- Go to https://afge1658.org/news/afge1658/costco-youre-invited.html for more information!
- Biden Removes All 10 Members of Anti-Worker Federal Service Impasses Panel FSIP has been used by the Trump administration to impose anti-worker, union-busting agency contract proposals on federal workers. AFGE had called on the Biden administration to remove FSIP members and appoint new ones. 5 Likes
- AFGE National Town Hall Wednesday January 27, 2021, 8:00- 9:30 PM ET AFGE National Town Hall Wednesday January 27, 2021, 8:00- 9:30 PM ET - https://mailchi.mp/9b28c77494e7/afge-national-town-hall-wednesday-january-27-2021-800-930-pm-et
- Largest Federal Employee Union Applauds Reintroduction of FAIR Act This is my response when people claim Unions do NOTHING for Bargaining Unit Employees! 6 Likes
- AFGE Local 1658 Virtual Member Benefits Fair & Open Season AFGE Local 1658 Virtual Member Benefits Fair & Open Season - https://mailchi.mp/9cd861001990/afge-local-1658-virtual-member-benefits-fair-open-season
- LABOR 2020: SAFE CANVASS TURNING OUT THE UNION VOTE
UAW Region 1A Hall
9650 Telegraph Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
UAW Vote Center
15140 Livernois Ave
Detroit, MI 48238
UAW Region 1 Hall
27800 George Merrelli Dr
Warren, MI 48092
...Vote Labor 2020Joe Mleczko TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸1 Likes
AX Social Stream: There is no feed data to display!