Members of AFGE 1658 are invited to a SPECIAL EVENT! February 15 – March 31 Download flyer Below for Offer at 30550 Stephenson Hwy. Madison Heights, MI 48071 STEPHENSON HWY 75 13 MILE ROAD 12 MILE ROAD 696 MADISON HEIGHTS COSTCO Membership Team (248) 616-0067 firstname.lastname@example.org AFGE 1658 Feb 15-March 31 2021 Flyer Weekday Hours […]
Welcome to the AFGE Local 1658
- US Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM), Detroit Arsenal, Warren, MI & Selfridge Air National Guard Base, MI
- Program Executive Office, System of Systems Engineering and Integration, Warren, MI
- Program Executive Office, Combat Support & Combat Service Support, Warren, MI
- Program Executive Office, Ground Combat Systems, Warren, MI
- US Army Tank Automotive Research, Development & Engineering Center, Warren, MI
- Army Contracting Command – Warren, Warren, MI
- US Army Garrison – Detroit Arsenal, Warren, MI & Selfridge Air National Guard Base, MI
- Network Enterprise Center – Detroit Arsenal, Warren, MI
- Military Medical Readiness and Occupational Health Center, Warren, MI
- Defense Commissary Agency, Selfridge Air National Guard Base, MI
- Joint Systems Manufacturing Center – Lima Army Tank Plant, Lima, OH
Born in the depths of the Great Depression, AFGE formed in 1932 at one of the most uncertain periods in our nation’s history. Elected officials had crippled the civil service, wage cuts and furloughs were on the rise, and promotions and leave privileges were hard to come by. Back then, federal employees lacked many of the basic rights they enjoy today; like health insurance, overtime pay, and weekends without work.
Brothers & Sisters, Next Week we will be sponsoring a Virtual AFGE Local 1658 Member Benefits Fair! This will take place via ZOOM. We have representatives from Colonial Life & Garland-Hill Agency. This will take place Tuesday-Thursday December 8, 9 & 10, 2020 from 11am-12 pm. Due to restrictions on using Zoom on Government Furnished Equipment please only […]
Hi Fellow AFGE members, Joe Biden has said that, “I will be the strongest union president you have ever had.” We’ll need a friend like that in the White House to advocate for federal pay raises, our pensions, and more. Election Day is less than a week away, and we need all hands on deck […]
Hi Fellow AFGE members, Joe Biden has said that, “I will be the strongest union president you have ever had.” We’ll need a friend like that in the White House to advocate for federal pay raises, our pensions, and more. Election Day is less than 3 weeks away, and we need all hands on […]
The challenges we face are great, but they are no match for the talent, strength, and dedication of the AFGE membership. However, AFGE needs you! That’s why we ask you to commit to the following: I commit to completing a minimum of four volunteer shifts with my local, district or council as part of AFGE’s […]
- Photos from AFGE Local 1658's post VFW 6756 FISH FRY SCHEDULE / CORNED BEEF DINNER / 2021 - https://mailchi.mp/ce23cf6f1b8a/vfw-6756-fish-fry-schedule-corned-beef-dinner-2021
- Go to https://afge1658.org/news/afge1658/costco-youre-invited.html for more information!
- Biden Removes All 10 Members of Anti-Worker Federal Service Impasses Panel FSIP has been used by the Trump administration to impose anti-worker, union-busting agency contract proposals on federal workers. AFGE had called on the Biden administration to remove FSIP members and appoint new ones. 5 Likes
- AFGE National Town Hall Wednesday January 27, 2021, 8:00- 9:30 PM ET AFGE National Town Hall Wednesday January 27, 2021, 8:00- 9:30 PM ET - https://mailchi.mp/9b28c77494e7/afge-national-town-hall-wednesday-january-27-2021-800-930-pm-et
- Largest Federal Employee Union Applauds Reintroduction of FAIR Act This is my response when people claim Unions do NOTHING for Bargaining Unit Employees! 6 Likes
- AFGE Local 1658 Virtual Member Benefits Fair & Open Season AFGE Local 1658 Virtual Member Benefits Fair & Open Season - https://mailchi.mp/9cd861001990/afge-local-1658-virtual-member-benefits-fair-open-season
- LABOR 2020: SAFE CANVASS TURNING OUT THE UNION VOTE
UAW Region 1A Hall
9650 Telegraph Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
UAW Vote Center
15140 Livernois Ave
Detroit, MI 48238
UAW Region 1 Hall
27800 George Merrelli Dr
Warren, MI 48092
...Vote Labor 2020Joe Mleczko TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸1 Likes
- Trump’s historic assault on the civil service was four years in the making DO NOT READ THIS ON AN AGENCY COMPUTER OR ON DUTY TIME. ONLY READ WHEN YOU ARE OFF DUTY.
AFGE Members please read the following Washington Post article. It outlines the meat of the most recent Executive Order from the ... 1 Comments
- General Membership Meeting Wednesday October 21, 2020 At 11:15 AMEdit name General Membership Meeting Wednesday October 21, 2020 At 11:15 AMEdit name - https://mailchi.mp/5914bbba5716/general-membership-meeting-wednesday-october-21-2020-at-1115-amedit-name
- AFGE 1658 Virtual Highway Cleanup, Saturday, 17 October 2020, 10:00 AM AFGE 1658 Virtual Highway Cleanup, Saturday, 17 October 2020, 10:00 AM - https://mailchi.mp/9d1f71d04d33/afge-1658-virtual-highway-cleanup-saturday-17-october-2020-1000-am 1 Likes
- Labor 2020 Campaign! WITH YOU. WE WIN. Volunteer Information - AFGE 1658 Volunteer Opportunities in Support of Labor in the 2020 Election!
AX Social Stream: There is no feed data to display!