IMPORTANT: This information should not be downloaded using government equipment, read during duty time or sent to others using government equipment, because it suggests action to be taken in support or against legislation. Do not use your government email address or government phone in contacting your Member of Congress.
AFGE 1658 Officers
- Zedrick Brown, President
- Mary Lee, Executive Vice President
- Greg Polcyn, Area VP, SANGB/PEOs
- Paul Veselenak, Area VP/ACC/Troy/Lima/MEPS
- Jeff Hall, Area VP, Fire/Police
- Rob Duquette, Area VP, TARDEC/DLA
- Leslie Wilson-Smith Women’s/Fair Practices Coordinator/Steward
- Beverly Wilson Treasurer
- Lisa Kennedy, Secretary
- Phillip Landan, Trustee/Steward
- Vernard Moore, Trustee
- Mike Johnson, Veterans Affairs/AFL-CIO Liaison
- Jane Gabler, Legislative Chair
- Echo Hunt, AFGE 1658 Office Manager
- Photos from AFGE Local 1658's post VFW 6756 FISH FRY SCHEDULE / CORNED BEEF DINNER / 2021 - https://mailchi.mp/ce23cf6f1b8a/vfw-6756-fish-fry-schedule-corned-beef-dinner-2021
- Go to https://afge1658.org/news/afge1658/costco-youre-invited.html for more information!
- Biden Removes All 10 Members of Anti-Worker Federal Service Impasses Panel FSIP has been used by the Trump administration to impose anti-worker, union-busting agency contract proposals on federal workers. AFGE had called on the Biden administration to remove FSIP members and appoint new ones. 5 Likes
- AFGE National Town Hall Wednesday January 27, 2021, 8:00- 9:30 PM ET AFGE National Town Hall Wednesday January 27, 2021, 8:00- 9:30 PM ET - https://mailchi.mp/9b28c77494e7/afge-national-town-hall-wednesday-january-27-2021-800-930-pm-et
- Largest Federal Employee Union Applauds Reintroduction of FAIR Act This is my response when people claim Unions do NOTHING for Bargaining Unit Employees! 6 Likes
- AFGE Local 1658 Virtual Member Benefits Fair & Open Season AFGE Local 1658 Virtual Member Benefits Fair & Open Season - https://mailchi.mp/9cd861001990/afge-local-1658-virtual-member-benefits-fair-open-season
- LABOR 2020: SAFE CANVASS TURNING OUT THE UNION VOTE
UAW Region 1A Hall
9650 Telegraph Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
UAW Vote Center
15140 Livernois Ave
Detroit, MI 48238
UAW Region 1 Hall
27800 George Merrelli Dr
Warren, MI 48092
...Vote Labor 2020Joe Mleczko TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸1 Likes
- Trump’s historic assault on the civil service was four years in the making DO NOT READ THIS ON AN AGENCY COMPUTER OR ON DUTY TIME. ONLY READ WHEN YOU ARE OFF DUTY.
AFGE Members please read the following Washington Post article. It outlines the meat of the most recent Executive Order from the ... 1 Comments
- General Membership Meeting Wednesday October 21, 2020 At 11:15 AMEdit name General Membership Meeting Wednesday October 21, 2020 At 11:15 AMEdit name - https://mailchi.mp/5914bbba5716/general-membership-meeting-wednesday-october-21-2020-at-1115-amedit-name
- AFGE 1658 Virtual Highway Cleanup, Saturday, 17 October 2020, 10:00 AM AFGE 1658 Virtual Highway Cleanup, Saturday, 17 October 2020, 10:00 AM - https://mailchi.mp/9d1f71d04d33/afge-1658-virtual-highway-cleanup-saturday-17-october-2020-1000-am 1 Likes
- Labor 2020 Campaign! WITH YOU. WE WIN. Volunteer Information - AFGE 1658 Volunteer Opportunities in Support of Labor in the 2020 Election!
- Labor 2020 Campaign! WITH YOU. WE WIN. Volunteer Information - AFGE 1658 Volunteer Opportunities for 2020 Election in Support of Labor!
AX Social Stream: There is no feed data to display!